Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 not accurately measuring work outs?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently upgraded to a sense 2 from a versa 2 after my versa died completely on me. 

I do 25 minute HIIT workouts and my versa usually accounted for 100 to 150ish calories per session and 15 to 25 zone minutes. 

my sense 2 I am lucky to have 80 calories recorded and 1 zone minute. I am wearing it on my non dominate wrist and just below my wrist bone. 

how do I fix this?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

For anyone who stumbles upon this, I ended up returning the Sense 2 because I did not want to deal with the inaccuracy if I went past my return date and switched to a Garmin watch. So far so good. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Rdhogan - unfortunately the Sense 2 does not measure heart rate as accurately as a Versa 2. It can't be fixed.

If you are unhappy with the watch Fitbit have a 45 day refund policy if bought direct from them or from an authorised shop perhaps, and some stores offer a 14 to 30 day one.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having exactly the same experience.  The old Versa 2 was routinely double the current amount of zone minutes and calories burned I am getting from the Sense

Best Answer
0 Votes

For anyone who stumbles upon this, I ended up returning the Sense 2 because I did not want to deal with the inaccuracy if I went past my return date and switched to a Garmin watch. So far so good. 

Best Answer

I returned mine as well; switched to the Charge 5 and am reasonably happy so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes