Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 shows a code when using EDA scan

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Someone know if Value Is A bug ? Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, thanks for all the information provided about this issue with the Sense 2, @fcafra.   

I've responded to you in the Italian Community to continue the assistance process over there. 

@JohnnyRow @LZeeW Thanks for your help with this! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@fcafra wrote:

Someone know if Value Is A bug ? Thanks.

Any particular Value, or just "value" in general?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_20230326_194349.jpg

Sorry me... Here is a picture. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @fcafra and welcome to the Community.  Are you seeing this at the beginning or the end of your scan?  Are you seeing it with a Quick Scan or a longer Guided Session?  I translated your screens using Google Translate.  There are no comparable screens in the US version.  Can you give some more information?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That sure does look strange.  I just tried for 2 minutes, and got like 17 responses in 2 minutes, and it showed my changed in heart rate and HRV on reasonable numbers.

I suppose just try again and see if it keeps happening, or if you did a longer period, maybe try a short 2 minute one first to see if that works.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi, thanks everyone for the replies. I think I ran Quick Scan at the end of the session... I'm sorry but I don't remember the steps, I'll try again tomorrow and write us more information. Many Thanks !!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I didn't take any measurements... I couldn't replicate the error but when Fitbit asked me how I was feeling, I replied stressed. And here the error reappeared! Any idea ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@fcafra  I'm going to tag a specific moderator to try and help you.  Like I wrote, I've never seen a similar screen view in the US version of the EDA scan after logging my mood.  @DavideFitbit , can you help this user?

There is an Italian language forum.  There is a link at the bottom of every page.  I browsed the Sense 2 forum and didn't see any posts about bugs in the EDA scan.  But @DavideFitbit is an active moderator in the Italian forum.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Many Thanks @LZeeW  ... I try to write to @DavideFitbit .

Thanks all people can gaved me a support few day a go  🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for all the information provided about this issue with the Sense 2, @fcafra.   

I've responded to you in the Italian Community to continue the assistance process over there. 

@JohnnyRow @LZeeW Thanks for your help with this! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer