Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 still not working with maps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had the sense 2 for a while and actually got the maps app in early Dec. I understand it is supposed to be working now, but no matter what I do it does not. I'm at the latest firmware and Fitbit app version 3.74. I leave the Fitbit app running, start navigation, and nothing happens even though I have auto start on for walk, bike, and car. When I open the maps app on the watch I get "Not navigating" . I set every permission I could think of, including all of them including share with nearby devices in maps. Today I both uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbit app and did a factory reset of the watch and still the same behavior. I'd uninstall and reinstall maps but that's not an option on Android. I have a Samsung 21+. I don't know what else to try.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @ja4e - it could still be an app problem and to check logout of the Fitbit App, force stop it and clear the storage cache, swipe the app window off and restart the phone and restart the watch via the watch Settings menu Shutdown option. Wait at least 10 secondes before placing the watch on charge to restart it and charge it. This should refresh workings.  See How do I use Google Maps on my Fitbit device?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes