Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 stuck on Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The blue diamond is showing on face and won’t bring me back to clock face unless I hook to charger.  Once I remove from charger it goes back to blue diamond.  I believe I’m at the 1 yr warranty mark think this will be my last Fitbit….please help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@JodiDD   The Sense 2 was released in September 2022.  You are still in your one year warranty period.  Please contact Support  for more help.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hello there, @JodiDD. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Sense 2 before reaching out.

If you haven't done so yet, please try the steps below:

• Unpair your Sense 2 from your phone's Bluetooth and also make sure it's no longer connect to your Fitbit app. 
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Sense 2 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Sense 2.

If you can't get started with your Sense 2, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

If the above doesn't work, as @LZeeW has suggested, chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, this worked for 24 hrs but I woke up to the blue diamond again.  I don’t have the time to this everyday.  What is Fitbit doing about this issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the same thing last night.  Is it a coincidence or did Fitbit do something that caused it?  HELP!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

it automatically reset itself and now it works fine?????

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s back! I really need to tell time 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The blue diamond is back - at least 2 times a day .  This is ridiculous- I actually use my watch to tell time.

Best Answer
0 Votes