Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 won't charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

About 2 -3 months ago it became difficult to make the charger connect and stay connected to the Fitbit.  Now it won't connect at all.  This plus the fact that it would occasionally  completely discharge the battery in 6 - 8 hours for no apparent reason.  If this is the best fitbit has to offer I'm never buying anything from them nor would I ever recommend the brand to anyone else.

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @DickZ!

Sad to hear that you're having issues with your Sense 2. Whenever you're going to charge your device, please make sure that the charging contacts and the contacts on it's charging adapter are clean.
To get more information on why your device probably isn't charging please have a closer look here:

Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @DickZ!

Sad to hear that you're having issues with your Sense 2. Whenever you're going to charge your device, please make sure that the charging contacts and the contacts on it's charging adapter are clean.
To get more information on why your device probably isn't charging please have a closer look here:

Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer

Check the pins on the charger, is one of them not sticking out? 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @DickZ. I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Sense won't charge.

Thank you for your advise @Talahthas@Rich_Laue.

Does your charging cable charge with moving it or it doesn't charge at all?

Best Answer
0 Votes