Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 won't display weather

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My new Sense 2 does not display the weather.  I get a screen instructing me to sync my app, then check for Bluetooth and internet problems.  Everything is fine.  It just doesn't seem to know how to get weather data.  Anybody know how to fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It has happened to me also,I would like to say "something" happened to my settings,but most likely I managedto to  toggle off a switch😁

Location is the obvious one,but no, ... 

First - Open  Fitbit App, Tap your profile → Tap Sense → Tap Gallery → Tap Apps → Weather

Verify it is installed, if not, install it

Verify all permissions are granted

Go back to previous screen Settings → Set your preferred temp.unit List of cities → Current location

Sync Watch / App, and go to weather on your device.- if still no weather ,try the next step:

Tap and hold the Fitbit Icon on your phone → Info Permissions → Make sure you have granted access to all of them.

Verify "Location" is set  to always

In Data & WiFI verify "Unrestricted data usage", 

Verify battery settings is set to "Do not optimize"

Fitbit user since September 2019
Sense2 Sense, Charge3, Android, Windows

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Sounds like an issue with location settings. Try these steps:

Open Fitbit App → Your Profile  Scroll Down to App Settings Set Location to AutomaticSync Sense with app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Location is already set to automatic??

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has happened to me also,I would like to say "something" happened to my settings,but most likely I managedto to  toggle off a switch😁

Location is the obvious one,but no, ... 

First - Open  Fitbit App, Tap your profile → Tap Sense → Tap Gallery → Tap Apps → Weather

Verify it is installed, if not, install it

Verify all permissions are granted

Go back to previous screen Settings → Set your preferred temp.unit List of cities → Current location

Sync Watch / App, and go to weather on your device.- if still no weather ,try the next step:

Tap and hold the Fitbit Icon on your phone → Info Permissions → Make sure you have granted access to all of them.

Verify "Location" is set  to always

In Data & WiFI verify "Unrestricted data usage", 

Verify battery settings is set to "Do not optimize"

Best Answer

Thank you!  I will step through these and see what happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK.  It is fixed!  I am not sure what fixed it though.  Somewhere in the process of checking for app permissions, location, etc, it just started working!   I don't think I changed anything.....😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes