Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense Exercise app crashes as soon as I open it

As stated suddenly my bluetooth connection dropped and I had to reconnect it and now when I tap on exercise on my fitbit, it crashes. Is there a bug in the new update? Anyone else experiencing this? How do I fix this?

I have tried the following

- logging out and uninstalling the phone app
- shutting down the watch
- doing a force restart on the watch
- and uninstalling the device from the app and completely doing the set up again.

None of these have changed this.

The watch is still recording activity because once I've completed exercise it will appear on the mobile app under zone minutes with a time stamp and "intense activity with calories burned." However, it says nothing under exercise because of course the exercise button isn't working on the fitbit sense.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Sense_problems. It's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Sense is still crashing. We're here to help you! 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If the steps that our team has provided did not work, please feel free to contact them back for further assistance. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly.

Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes