Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I buy a Sense 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Should I buy a Luxe or a Sense 2? I have a Charge 4 (about to hit the self destruct time frame) and it is pretty accurate for resting HR and sitting around HR. I wear a chest strap when I exercise so I don't care about exercise HR. I have tried several recent models of Fitbits and a Samsung smart watch from Amazon and all of them had big problems measuring my sitting around HR. Numbers jumped around from 60 to 120 while I did nothing at all. I have skinny wrists and no tattoos. What I don't know is whether it's my problem, Fitbit's problem or Amazon is selling returned non working fitbits. Can anyone advise? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @dancer82  - it depends on what other features you would like.

A Sense or Versa 3 has features not found on the Sense 2 and generally has good heart measurements when not moving but if onboard music is a requirement, Fitbit discontinued that on all watches since end March 2023 so you will need to look at other brands.

If you already have a chest strap you may be able to connect it with say a Garmin which may then be a better choice.  A Venu 2 Plus has a better battery life and music and loads of other features not found on Fitbit. So might be a good choice.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer