Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Score - known Problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit sleep score used to work on my Charge 5, then stopped, tried a new Charge 5, no joy then another and no joy. Offered a trade up to Sense 2 which Ive done and it still doesnt work. After trying all the suggestions several times it still doesnt work. Eventually support said it was a known problem and will be fixed. That was weeks ago and it still isnt giving a sleep score. Is the known problem fixed? what else can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Euge_UK - did you get tattoos at some point as this interferes with the sensors?

If not ,you should see sleep scores in the Fitbit App by clicking on the Sleep tile, if your sleep was of good quality. See https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1314.htm

What displays on the watch may not be as complete or as informative.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t have tattoos that would interfere with sensors on my wrist. 
I understand where to see the sleep data on the App and Fitbit Support have recommended all the articles and tips. But still I only get simplified sleep data. They told me there was a known problem, which I am not sure what it is. It seems like the data is collected and not processed. I can see HR data for day and night, but nothing for breathing rate or HRV. Strangely last night I had data for BR and HRV and this provided a sleep score. This is the first time my sense 2 has provided a sleep score. What on earth is going on with this device and App? 

Best Answer