Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tile disappeared from my Sense 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi There,

I hope someone can help me here.

I recently purchased a sense 2 to replace my charge 4. I updated the Fitbit app last night and found the sleep tile is missing this morning, I haven't deleted it or removed it and it isn't in the list options to add on. 

Kind regards 

------------------

It's okay it's been resolved now. I needed to pair my sense 2 again with the app / mobile 

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @Paulakins!

Thanks for having tried to fix your issue with your Sense 2 yourself and for your feedback on that.
Have fun with your new device!

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer

Hi there, @Paulakins. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm glad to hear your issue is solved now, thanks for the update! 🙂 @Talahthas Thanks for participating in this thread! 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! 

Have a nice day!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes