Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty product (wristband attachment) / help with returns / replacing device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys, I am hoping someone can help me please.

I recently purchased the sense 2, and have had a great experience with it so far.

I have been wearing it all day today and haven't had a problem, until now. I was walking down the street and the strap became unattached and the device fell onto the pavement and the screen is cracked. I know i had the strap attached because I haven't taken it off since I first got it, and it has remained fixed all of that time. Nothing touched the watch or strap before it fell off. I am still within the 45 day return period, but would simply like it replaced, rather than returned.

Could someone please inform me of the best way to go about this?

*EDIT*  I look a better look at the watch / strap and believe the strap was at fault. I bought a sports band for reference. One of the little raised sections that clicks into the watch is scuffed, and there is a small extra bit of plastic that shouldn't be there, that must have caused the strap to not fit correctly. This is clearly a defective product. 

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Rob9 

Have you tried contacting customer service? The phone number is (877) 623-4997.  There is also a chat option that can be found under this link:

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US

I hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! But do you have a link for the UK? This one is USA only

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Rob9 

I believe the number is 0800 069 8505 

Please let me know if that helps!
Best Answer
0 Votes