Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snore detection, cEDA problems, battery problems

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m on the cusp of returning my Sense 2. I didn’t buy it as a smart watch, but for fitness and stress management purposes. It seems to really miss the mark in a few ways. Despite advertising snore detention I see in other posts this is not available. I am unable to get alerts for cEDA “body responses”. I only see that I had them (usually hours ago) if I open the screen but have never gotten an alert so I can be aware of stress in the moment and do something about it. Lastly I’ve only had it 3 weeks and the battery life has become erratic, sometimes draining in a few hours, sometimes lasting days. This makes me  nervous since I’m about to go on a 4 day hiking trip and am counting on it to track things. I’ll be returning it after the trip if it disappoints me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @GJB1978.

If you open the Fitbit app - tap on the stress management tile - tap on the little gear icon in the top right corner of the screen. Do you have "Notifications" checked/selected? 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

@GJB1978 mind that cEDA notifications come with 10 minutes delay so you'll probably know already that you're stressed before you get notification.

Best Answer
0 Votes