Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To pay, double press...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just started today, keeps asking me to pay and kinda locks up the watch.  Spam, scam, bug, something I've done (which I doubt).  Afraid to do anything with it when the message is showing...

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Boznian12  Fitbit customer service does not charge anything. Where did you find the contact information?

These are the support contacts I've gleaned over the years on the forums.

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone or Twitter works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Boznian12 are you saying that the Sense 2 is asking you to setup fitbit/google pay? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's what is scary, I don't know what it is wanting me to pay - it just kept flashing an arrow towards the button, saying press here to pay.  I was busy around the house and don't remember any more details.  But important to note that I was AT HOME, not out and about in a store and not doing anything on my phone that would need any payment info.  Hasn't done it again for about 20 hours now, but 9 of that was in sleep mode.

Best Answer
0 Votes