Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Google Wallet on my Sense 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unable to see the google wallet in my sense 2, I have it in my cell (Samsung)and it works, but not in the watch 

Please help.

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the community forums, @jormig123@LZeeW Thanks for the help!

@jormig123 Thanks for the details, and checking the Fitbit app on your phone. In addition to @LZeeW's post, make sure to press the button of your Sense 2 in order to open and find the apps installed on your watch. You can also try press the button twice to open the shortcuts and tap on the Wallet icon at the bottom right corner. For more details, click here.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @jormig123 and welcome to the Community.  Can you gives more details about the problem you are having?  Where does the setup stop?  Also, are you in the US or another country?

I'm also moving your post to the Sense 2 forum, a better fit for your question.  I'm sorry, I can't help you.  I don't use Google Wallet.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Welcome to the community forums, @jormig123@LZeeW Thanks for the help!

@jormig123 Thanks for the details, and checking the Fitbit app on your phone. In addition to @LZeeW's post, make sure to press the button of your Sense 2 in order to open and find the apps installed on your watch. You can also try press the button twice to open the shortcuts and tap on the Wallet icon at the bottom right corner. For more details, click here.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your help, I pressed the button twice to open the shortcuts and tap on the Wallet icon 

Best Answer

Hi there, @jormig123.

You're very welcome. I'm glad the steps suggested in this thread worked for you and I appreciate you for keeping me posted.

By the way, in case you have some spare time, check out our Health & Wellness board where you can find great tips and encouragement from other members. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes