Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up my Sense 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why is this so hard to setbup

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @Samanthalee7x70!

Sad to hear that you're having issues setting up your Sense 2. Please have a closer look here and follow those instructions step by step:

Fibit Sense 2 - Get Started 

As Google currently is in the process of merging Fitbit and Google accounts, I'd suggest creating a Google account to use that while setting up your Fitbit device. To do so, please have a closer look here:

Create a Gmail Account 

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
You were rude. I am not going to do another email I had one. You upset me so bad. You knew I was elderly. The support from Jamaica was awful. You knew I’m 70 years old, have brain damage. You need to be kinder you talked too fast, I asked you to slow down. I had a blazes, years ago then had several various verses. I too you I was sick & bed ridden. Originally they were made in the USA, then as all greedy companies they want bigger profits, so they have China make them.

I have a very old I phone it’s small & hard for me to see.I didn’t have the features you wanted. You hung up on me without saying good bye. So did to two men I spoke to. If it were up to me the 3 of you should be fired. I know Fitbit won’t see this meaning the high up people.

Patrica Lovett.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry to hear that, @Samanthalee7x70. I for sure didn't want to upset you, but help you to set up your new Sense 2 by giving you some step by step
recommendations how to do so.
If I can be of any help, feel free to ask.

Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes
You did a bad job.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a gmail account. I had one. I have a huge question however, every time I try to get a new fit bit it says there is always “that account has already been used”. What’s the work around that? I have had many Fitbit's. Always the problem. I’d like to use my charge 4 but now it won’t allow it. Then I go my charge 4 google didn’t own it. Help me please perhaps I’d like to wear my charge 4 one day. My Sense another day. I am returning the other one today. The new one should come soon.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a gmail account , I wonder why I can’t have my charge 4 on my account now. I had it workin now it won’t. Says account already used. I can’t imagine that anyone else hasn’t had more than one fit bit. Please advise. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit Gallery to the same account, @Samanthalee7x70. If you're using a Fitbit Charge device, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Inspire, Fitbit Sense, Fitbit Versa or a Google Pixel Watch, you can only connect one of these devices to your account at the same time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. That is an obstacle. How do I get another account?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Samanthalee7x70@Talahthas Thanks for stopping by to help our member.

@Samanthalee7x70 Before anything else, let me clarify that @Talahthas is part of the Fitbit Community Council team who voluntarily share their help in the forums. Nevertheless, I appreciate your feedback about your interaction with our Support team as it'll help us to improve, and prevent this type of experience from happening again.

That being said, as our friend mentioned, it's not possible to have the Charge 4 and Sense connected in the same account at the same time. If you'd like to create a new account with a different email address, just log out from the Fitbit app, tap Join and follow the on-screen instructions. On the other hand, if you prefer using the same account, you can tap on Log In, enter your credentials and switch between your devices through the set up process.

Best Answer