Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think about the Sense 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

To all of you who are using the new Sense 2, what do you think? I’ve been using the Sense since launch in 2020, and have had a positive experience. Would you recommend upgrading?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

If you are using any 3rd party apps for music controls or fitness app like fiton and want to link your watch to them the Sense 2 isn't going to help. It has no available apps aside from the basic calender,exercise,alarm...etc...

If you are looking for more details in a health stand point with ecg, sleep stats with temp changed,spo2....... then go for it. I'm basic on needs so i upgraded from versa lite to sense 2 and love it. Just bummed I can't get support on my fiton app with my exercises.

Best Answer

Hello @ramond45 and welcome to the Community.  Fitbit removed all third party app availability from the Sense 2.  If you use any third party apps, you'll be disappointed.  All the apps are Fitbit apps and Fitbit didn't put the Agenda app on the Sense 2, either.  Fitbit also removed Google Assistant and it only has Alexa.  Almost every independent review of the Sense 2 says it isn't an upgrade. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

A few days ago I gave away my Sense 2 to a friend who was using old Charge 2. For C2 user, Sense 2 is a nice upgrade indeed. For Sense user (I'm going to revive my old Sense after I'm back from holiday), Sense 2 is a downgrade. It failed to deliver in almost every aspect of a sports smartwatch. I'm going back to the original Sense. That probably says it all.

Best Answer