Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the Bitmoji face for Sense 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I really hate this smart watch, nothing seems to work. Where is the Bitmoji face? I can’t find it in the App Store???

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Aboris Welcome to the forums. @sancho90 and @AJeepDude It's good to see you here.

@Aboris Thanks for your question. As mentioned before, the Bitmoji clock face isn't available to install on the Sense 2. I understand how much you'd like to have this clock face and my best advice is to share this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take into consideration. If you have other questions or issues with your watch, don't hesitate to start a new thread. That way you can receive help from the moderators and Community members.

@sancho90 and @AJeepDude Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about this watch. I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Our team constantly works to improve the experience with our products, and feedback like yours is appreciated.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

The Sense 2 and Versa 4 do not support third party apps and clock faces. Hence, you cannot find any additional apps or clock faces in the app gallery.

This is one of the few changes to Sense 2 ☹️

Wenn dir mein Beitrag geholfen hat, freue ich mich über ein Kudos (Daumen hoch Symbol)!
Best Answer

I miss my WatchOut clock face I had on my original Sense. I am disappointed to find out that Sense 2 does not support this. Thanks, Google.

Best Answer

@Aboris Welcome to the forums. @sancho90 and @AJeepDude It's good to see you here.

@Aboris Thanks for your question. As mentioned before, the Bitmoji clock face isn't available to install on the Sense 2. I understand how much you'd like to have this clock face and my best advice is to share this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take into consideration. If you have other questions or issues with your watch, don't hesitate to start a new thread. That way you can receive help from the moderators and Community members.

@sancho90 and @AJeepDude Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about this watch. I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Our team constantly works to improve the experience with our products, and feedback like yours is appreciated.

Best Answer

Well that totally sucks. I just bought the sense 2 as an 'upgrade' for the sense but will more than likely return it since I can't use the bitmoji clock . Sigh

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit Are you suggesting we should request the Bitmoji watchface to fitbit or Bitmoji or someone else? Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why don’t you tell the developers that the customer are requesting this. After all why would fit bit take a feature like this away if costumers like it ?

Best Answer

I just switched from versa 2 to versa 4, wish I knew that my Bitmoji can't be on it. Especially since this is supposed to be an upgrade. 

Best Answer

@WMichelle Depended on what features you are looking for / using, an upgrade would be Versa 2 to 3. Versa 4 is something else, with a lot of features not available anymore compared to Versa 2 / Versa 3.

Wenn dir mein Beitrag geholfen hat, freue ich mich über ein Kudos (Daumen hoch Symbol)!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the Sense 2. I understand how much you'd like to have the Bitmoji clock face available for this watch and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Let me recommend sharing this idea in the Feature Suggestions board as this is the best way to make your voice heard, as well as get the attention of our developers. To learn more about this board, see our FAQs.

Your feedback is appreciated and we'll keep working to improve our devices, features and the overall Fitbit experience.

Best Answer

Same!! I wish I'd when thought to check 

Best Answer

As usual moderators don't even bother to check if the suggestion was already posted.

In this case the correct suggestion is this and, as usual, it's only reviewed by moderators.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer

@Dopovo I know it won't make a difference but I voted. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Judging from the reply by the moderators it is not too far fetched to suggest that they are AI bots as they are not very helpful and would fit with Google laying off personnel. 

There are some clock faces that do work just not the one your want. 

Best Answer

This is so annoying and disappointing. I just “upgraded” from Sense to Sense instead of an Apple Watch specifically because I loved the Bitmoji so much. Why should the customers have to “put it on you suggestion board, so they can consider it”. It was there, we used it, we loved it and no one asked for it to be removed. It’s pretty shady business for FitBit to not make this known since it’s supposed to be an upgrade of a previous device. I absolutely would not have bought it if I had know. Really makes me question FitBit’s business ethics. 

Best Answer

It's very likely we will never see the Bitmoji clock face for Sense 2.

Is there any other good alternative?

Personally I use the Google Arts & Culture. At least the face changes daily. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I guess I’m returning the Sense 2. If I can’t use my Bitmoji I may as well go back to my Apple Watch. I had switched from Fitbit to Apple Watch and back to Fitbit just because I couldn’t stand my watch without my Bitmoji. I wish I was exaggerating but I’m not.  

I went to the features suggestion page but it wouldn’t let me request or add a comment. All of this frustration for the stupid reason that they have Bitmoji on Sense but not Sense 2. Make it make sense. 

Best Answer