Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery dying after new update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated my Fitbit sense with the update about 4 days ago, since updating the Fitbit my battery has been dying within a day, any recommendations on how I can fix this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@Vicky1989 Have you tried restarting or resetting your Sense? 

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does the same and now the screen keeps locking up too... resetting has not helped!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes have tried restarting and resetting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. I was shocked as it is only a month old but after reading this, I never had the issue until I updated it. Hopefully Fitbit will do another update to fox it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just got my fitbit and the charge only last about a day too!  Really disappointed!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can see that last update is make lots of hassle, at first screen won't scroll then after restart my sense stock on restarting mode and won't go to home screen 😩 that's not fair!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It normally lasts 5-7 days depending on use, hoping Fitbit do another update soon to fix the matter. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don’t know if it’s the same issue but my Sense switched off an hour into a hike last weekend, i was convinced it was fully charged when i set out but it had shut down. Figured I’d probably done something stupid when charging so I put it on charge when i got home, and for many hours it stayed ‘dead’,  holding down the button to reset it didn’t work.

I left it on charge overnight and in the morning it was showing 53% charge and a few hours later it was fully charged (normally it’ll charge way faster than this, and i was using the same charger i always use). Once charged I did a reset by holding the button for 10s and it reset fine, but when i took it off charge and wore it, the battery went flat within an hour or two. 

Since then it’s done a couple of weird things, i put it back on charge again and when i came back to it later it was just showing the Fitbit logo on the screen but completely unresponsive. I left it back on charge and checked it the next morning and it was completely dead again, and hasn’t woken up since. 

Up until the above, it’s worked brilliantly, never a glitch, and battery life usually 2-3 days approx with everything ‘always on’ (screen, Bluetooth, etc).

I’m hoping if there is a bug fix issued i can even upload it to the watch as at the moment it’s still dead on the charger.

Best Answer
0 Votes