Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My exercise was captured but not in dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ive tried reconnecting bluetooth and restarting fitbit and my phone to no change. Please help. It's captured in the exercise portion but not in dashboard

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

HI, @kaye0734, welcome to the community, I'm not clear as to your precise problem but let me see if I can give you a way forward. When you say "Dashboard" do you mean the online dashboard or do you mean the "Today" screen in your Fitbit app on your phone?

As you know your "Sense" talks to the Fitbit app on your phone via Bluetooth, you should check the Fitbit app in your app tray (You do not mention the make and model of mobile phone you are using - Fitbit Supported Devices explains some of the issues, note you need to be running Android 10/IOS14 or newer) Open the Fitbit app entry and make sure any battery saving function is disabled (Some phones treat the app as non-essential and put it to sleep while we need it to run constantly in the background)

Manually syncing your Fitbit "Sense" can be achieved by sliding your finger down the "Today" screen & releasing it.

Allowing your Fitbit app on your phone is populated with your up-to-date synced data but not on your online dashboard you need to check your phone has an internet connection via cellphone data (ensure you have not exhausted your data allowance) or WiFi, the action of syncing should result in the online dashboard acquiring your data.

You may find these articles useful How do Fitbit devices sync their data? , Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and lastly, How do I use the Fitbit app? which may not be so relevant but might be useful?

Let us know how you get on and if you are still stuck please post here again with more detail.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes