Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I enter decimals for core temperature?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Am I correct in thinking I can only enter whole numbers when logging core temp? For example my core temp today is 36.2 but I can only enter 36? Any advice appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @AS268 - I just tried and I can log a core temp with a decimal (both in Celsius and Fahrenheit). I'm wondering what country/language settings you have as some use , instead of .

In any case, the answer to your question is, yes decimals can be entered

Ionic = deceased. Sense since 25/9

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @AS268 - I just tried and I can log a core temp with a decimal (both in Celsius and Fahrenheit). I'm wondering what country/language settings you have as some use , instead of .

In any case, the answer to your question is, yes decimals can be entered

Ionic = deceased. Sense since 25/9
Best Answer
Thanks Mike. Do you know what, I just didn’t see the . ! This time I saw it immediately. Thanks
for your help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AS268. Welcome to the Community Forums. @Mike_Croy, thanks a lot for helping our members!

@AS268, I'm glad that you're able to log decimals for your core temperature and I hope you continue enjoying the experience with your Sense. By the way, if @Mike_Croy's post was helpful to your inquiry, please mark it as the Best Answer to help other friends experiencing similar issues.

Have a great day and see you around! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes