Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I increase Sense font size when exercising?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there my way of making the font of the time larger when you’re in an exercise session? It’s sooo small it’s hard to read when running or working out.

Update:  have found that you can move the stats around in the watch face so the time can become a larger stat in the centre.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @designbod.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I understand how important is to check your stats when exercising and I'm glad you sorted this out. Your feedback is also appreciated and we'll keep working on our devices to improve them, and make sure we're delivering what our members need. In case you want to learn more about the Exercise app, you can always check this help article.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you do that.? Move the stats around I mean.

Best Answer

Hi @flyingsod. It's good to see you here in the forums.

Thanks for joining this thread and let me recommend the following steps to customize the stats displayed on your Sense:

1. Open the Exercise app on your watch.
  2. Swipe through the list of exercises and tap the one you want to customize.
  3. Swipe up to see the exercise settings. In the Show stats section, tap TopMiddle, or Bottom to choose the stats you want to see.
  4. Then swipe down until until you reach the exercise screen with the play icon.
  5. Tap the play icon to start the workout.

Because you can set more than one stat for the Middle option, just tap the large stat during your exercise to scroll through other real-time stats.

Best Answer

Thankyou! This does what I was trying to get apps and clock faces to do.

Best Answer

Hi there, @flyingsod.

You're very welcome! I'm glad the suggestions posted above worked for you and I hope you can keep enjoying the experience with your Sense. In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can meet more people, share your story and find great tips to create healthy habits.

Have a good one. 😎

Best Answer