Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange bug (EDA Scan)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last weekend something strange happened and the mindfulness app started the week on the wrong day. I have restarted the application/Sense again has no effect

Today is Tuesday but app shows 3 of 7 days(the week setting is set to Monday in the settings). Elsewhere the setting is correct exercice, sleep, temperature, etc.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Me too. I could do the scans but realized they’d stopped syncing a week earlier. No pro or to update app, but on advice in another post from a moderator, I uninstalled the eda app and then found I could not reinstall it through the App Store because the eda app gets a label that says “not available”. I click the label to find out that the eda app on the store has been designated as not compatible with my device, a sense, so I am now being deprived of what was advertised as a core feature of the sense watch that made it worth the higher price compared to the Versa 3 and I am being effectively denied the benefit of a sizable portion of my Fitbit premium subscription, since all of the core features are tied into the previous day’s eda scores when calculating stress and readiness. I’ve only had the watch a week, and his has been typical of the software-caused problems I regularly encounter from day one on every device I’ve had from them since 2015: flex 2, original versa, charge 3, and now the sense. I can’t wait to hear directly from them and have this problem resolved, and in the meantime I intend to occupy myself by filling expert third-party site they can’t control with please for help from other users until my eda app is restored (since if enough people complain on this forum, the moderators are paid to aggressively remove the posts without explanation or comment to avoid negative publicity).

Fitbit engineers, please fix this watch and restore its EDA App which your company advertises as a core function of the product and a core piece of your premium service, and acknowledge the issue and do things promptly before you eat too much further into my use and enjoyment of my six months of premium.

Best Answer
0 Votes