Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I still get Wash your Hand notifications?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Around 2020 Fitbit rolled out a feature to remind users to wash their hands. I turned the feature off after a while, but I've not moved to a job where I handle a lot of cash and would appreciate the reminders. I can't seem to find the health and wellness notifications setting that it used to be under. Am I just blind?

If it matters, I'm using a Sense.

Thanks in advance

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Sund4ncekid007   I'm sorry, but those reminders were removed from the app.  You're not blind and Fitbit didn't move them to some double secret pathway.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Screenshot_20220818-124319.png

My android device, I have them here? 

Fitbit Ionic 72.1.15 (recalled) and Fitbit Sense 128.6.17
Best Answer

@Jdsenter   Thank you for sharing your screenshot.  Seems like you have a double secret path that is on the Android app, but not the iOS app.  These reminders were added as part of Fitbit's COVID response in early 2020.  When users were asking how to disable them, a moderator linked this Help article.   The Health & Wellness Reminders information was removed from the Help article.  They were removed from my app in late 2020.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

IMG_20220818_144739.jpg

 My iPhone (iOS 15.6.1) still also has the settings? 

Fitbit Ionic 72.1.15 (recalled) and Fitbit Sense 128.6.17
Best Answer

I'm genuinely perplexed.  I obviously can't get to that page, because I don't have that option when I choose my Versa 3 tile.

My optionsMy options

iOS 15.6.1  Fitbit app 3.65.1   There are several threads where users stopped being able to access these reminders in mid-late 2020.  Someone even posted a Feature Suggestion asking for their return.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes