Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I track aquabiking exercise with the Sense?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good morning, might it be possible to track an aquabiking excercise?

Does the sense work also in water with pulse and gps tracking?

Thank you for your help and informations

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community, @WaHei.

Thanks for your interest in the Fitbit Sense. Before anything else, let me explain that most Fitbit devices including the Sense are water-resistant up to 50 meters; meaning you can track your swim activities with it. Just take in mind heart-rate tracking is disabled during your swim workout, and GPS works with certain exercises. To learn more about how to track exercises with your watch, see this help article.

In regard to the aquabiking; currently it's not included as an option in the Exercise app. However, I'd encourage you to share this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take it into consideration for future improvements.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I like to buy a sense for my wife!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community, @WaHei.

Thanks for your interest in the Fitbit Sense. Before anything else, let me explain that most Fitbit devices including the Sense are water-resistant up to 50 meters; meaning you can track your swim activities with it. Just take in mind heart-rate tracking is disabled during your swim workout, and GPS works with certain exercises. To learn more about how to track exercises with your watch, see this help article.

In regard to the aquabiking; currently it's not included as an option in the Exercise app. However, I'd encourage you to share this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take it into consideration for future improvements.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WaHei  I’m not familiar with aquabiking, so I searched to get a better idea of what you are doing.  I saw two different styles.  Can you add an image of your bike?  There might be a better answer than that given by the moderator.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes