Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get off home screen on Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was out golfing earlier and I got stuck on my home screen (Bitmoji clock face).   No touching of the watch face would move off the home screen.  If I got a notification like a txt or email from my phone it would let me scroll through and clear the notifications so I know the touch screen was still working but after I cleared a notification I got stuck back on the home screen.  Later, I changed clock faces when I had a few minutes with the phone app and it worked fine.  I've now switched back to the Bitmoji clock face and it seems to be working fine again.  Does anyone know what's going on?

-Tom

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm having a similar problem.  When I try to move off the main screen, I only get a black screen.  

Best Answer

Hi @romtwindad. It's good to see you again. @jfunk Welcome on board.

@romtwindad Thanks for the details provided, as well as the steps tried prior to posting. I understand your concern as this shouldn't have happened and while I'm glad you sorted this out, please restart your Sense to refresh its performance and monitor its behavior in the next days.

@jfunk Thanks for joining this thread and sharing your experience with your Sense. I went ahead to review your details and I noticed you already have a case created with our Support team. I'm sure your case is in good hands and they'll help you with this matter, so please keep the communication with them.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes