Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view settings, exercises, etc.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Each time I try and swipe up/down or side/side a page looking like a Green calculator pops up. It looks like it is asking for a 4 digit pin yet, I never set up a pin. Can this be eliminated so I can continue accessing my Sense 2. Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @kidwags. The Sense 2 hasn't been released yet so you probably have a Sense. Did you buy this used from someone? It sounds like the device is requiring a PIN, so you'll likely need that to proceed. If it's not used, you can go into the Fitbit app, click on your profile picture, select your Sense and then scroll down to Device Lock. You'll still have to enter the code there to disable it. 

I'm not sure if a complete Factory Reset clears out a PIN, though, but it's worth a try.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @kidwags. The Sense 2 hasn't been released yet so you probably have a Sense. Did you buy this used from someone? It sounds like the device is requiring a PIN, so you'll likely need that to proceed. If it's not used, you can go into the Fitbit app, click on your profile picture, select your Sense and then scroll down to Device Lock. You'll still have to enter the code there to disable it. 

I'm not sure if a complete Factory Reset clears out a PIN, though, but it's worth a try.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes
THANK YOU for answering my question. I was able to reset my Sense and all
seems to be working fine now. Your advice worked. Thank You again.
Best Answer