Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot set timer for 3 hours on Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is a bit of a joke can't set timer for 3 hours. The sense is so full of limited half back options. What is fitbit / google thinking. Next you will have to have. Premium membership just to check the time. Going to have to send this watch back it's a big disappointment. Half the time the touch screen is lagging or not working and don't get me started on the mic. What a joke.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit community.

Yeah I came from a Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle and was surprised the longest time is 99 minutes. So strange. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Samnicole  - it's probably better to set an alarm in 3 hours instead of using a timer. In any case there are better timers in the App Gallery

There could be something wrong with the clock face or even an OS problem that a watch restart or clock face change might fix.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Samnicole@eezeepee and @Guy_.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the Sense. I understand how helpful it'd be to set a timer for more than 90 minutes and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Our team constantly works to improve our devices and the input we receive from our members is a big part of the process, as it helps us to make sure we're delivering something that meets your needs. While this feature isn't yet available on the Sense, you can vote for this idea posted in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take it into consideration. Please know the feedback won't be taken for granted.

@Samnicole About the issues with the screen and the microphone not turning on, may I know if you've tried restarting your watch to refresh its performance? If you have but the issue persists, I'd suggest getting in touch with our Support team so they can investigate its behavior and evaluate your options. They're available via chat and phone, just click here to get connected with them.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes