Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My new Sense watch is not charging, I’ve tried it in different charge points but nothing is happening!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Affects me too. Fit bit have agreed to replace a faulty sense purchase in March, after complaining since then. The replacement just received is a refurbished item, which will not charge. switch on etc. which they say they will not replace as my original has been replaced...YES WITH A FAULTY ITEM.        NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THIS APPAULING BEHAVIOUR

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Golfer20 & @jonboy16150 welcome to the community, check out This thread where there is considerable comment and advice. The search bar is your friend.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine will not charge and was a replacement as well.  Who did you contact?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have actually tried 2 different chargers and they are not working 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Mindic, welcome, allowing you have followed the suggestions and advice in the link I posted earlier on cleaning and examining the cable pins and if progress still escapes you contact "Customer Support". Use the chat facility or phone for a prompt response. Alternatively, contact them via the Fitbit app on your phone.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer