Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face and sleep score

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I tell which clock game includes the sleep score?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Selwin and welcome to the Community.  You can search for any feature you want by doing the following:

• Tap on your profile picture on your mobile app
  • Tap on your Sense tile
  • Tap on the Gallery tile
  • Slide the toggle to Clocks
  • Enter your search term

I did a search and the only clock face didn't seem to show sleep score at all.  You can see your sleep score on your device in two places:

• In your Today stats -- tap on Today > swipe up and tap on edit > add Sleep and tap on Save
  • In your widgets -- swipe up on your screen to see your widgets > tap on Manage > Advanced stats > toggle it to On > add Sleep

I only check on my sleep score once a day, so I think the Today stats are a better choice.  I check on data on my widgets several times a day, so I don't need it there.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Selwin and welcome to the Community.  You can search for any feature you want by doing the following:

• Tap on your profile picture on your mobile app
  • Tap on your Sense tile
  • Tap on the Gallery tile
  • Slide the toggle to Clocks
  • Enter your search term

I did a search and the only clock face didn't seem to show sleep score at all.  You can see your sleep score on your device in two places:

• In your Today stats -- tap on Today > swipe up and tap on edit > add Sleep and tap on Save
  • In your widgets -- swipe up on your screen to see your widgets > tap on Manage > Advanced stats > toggle it to On > add Sleep

I only check on my sleep score once a day, so I think the Today stats are a better choice.  I check on data on my widgets several times a day, so I don't need it there.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you for your help. I appreciate it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes