Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face is not working on my Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I downloaded a free watch face, but all the functions aren't operating. They say that an API KEY is required. What the heck is in an API KEY ??? I am

Not tech savvy 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @CEB69. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

All apps and clock faces in the Fitbit Gallery are free to download. However, some apps and clock faces require a paid subscription service (such as Pandora, Spotify, and Deezer) or a one-time activation fee (to a developer). If a developer requires an activation fee, you may see a "Paid" label above the app or clock face description:

For these apps and clock faces, the developer will process and provide instructions for payment. Many developers use the third party service KiezelPay to accept payment for their app or clock face. You'll see a message on your Fitbit device asking you to visit a website and enter a code. For more information, see KiezelPay’s FAQ. If you decide not to purchase a paid clock face and want to remove the message, change your clock face. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. In this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @CEB69. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

All apps and clock faces in the Fitbit Gallery are free to download. However, some apps and clock faces require a paid subscription service (such as Pandora, Spotify, and Deezer) or a one-time activation fee (to a developer). If a developer requires an activation fee, you may see a "Paid" label above the app or clock face description:

For these apps and clock faces, the developer will process and provide instructions for payment. Many developers use the third party service KiezelPay to accept payment for their app or clock face. You'll see a message on your Fitbit device asking you to visit a website and enter a code. For more information, see KiezelPay’s FAQ. If you decide not to purchase a paid clock face and want to remove the message, change your clock face. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. In this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes