Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cracked screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I knocked my fitbit sense when taking a tumble. I have only had it 2weeks. Fitbit will not replace only discount. No repair service. I have had fitbits for years only changed to a sense because they recalled the versa. I have purchased another, but reading through other comments this could be a waste of time as it appears there must be a problem with the glass used on the screen. Should I return before opening the new one for a full refund and look elsewhere for a smart watch? Thoughts please.  

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Tough call. Multiple reports of screens breaking. The  4 corners of the bezel are exposed and are the weak point.  There are covers out there that will protect it like an otter box but you will need to remove to utilize the EDA/ECG function. I used the TPU clear covers from NANW for approx 15 months. Only thing I dislikes is they retain moisture under the cover and have to remove it and clean the watch face and cover. It served me well other than that. I decided to switch to the Spigen case/band all in one. It is like an ottter box. I have had it about a week and really like it. It’s called Spigen Armor Pro.  The face is exposed but not the corners so again EDA and ECG will not function while In the case. 

AC9F773C-A305-444A-803C-FCD33577198B.jpeg

C0EDB74F-A6EA-4A46-8C41-BA871C70B504.jpeg

A3D3C015-C2DD-4E76-92E3-A84E1BEAAA1E.jpeg

So I am from the camp that I love the Sense and it has served me well going on 15 months. No battery issues, no screen issues. Because I am outside the warranty, if  it fails I will then do my research and see about other Watch options that are available that suit my needs. I may get another Fitbit. I tend to like new electronics. I like their app. It’s a matter of functions,

preference and quality. Keep in mind other choices will have drawbacks as well. Take a few days and research what’s available and around for a while and then decide. Good luck 

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer