Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crazy step awards lately that do not match dashboard (and notifications not matching Fitbit steps)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I just got a 60,000 step Blue Suede shoes, 55,000 step Platform shoe, 50,000 step Cowboy Boot, 45,000 Snow Boot, 40,000 step Cleat, 35,000 step Hiking boot, 30,000 step Trail shoe badges... The dashboard says this is for steps I took on March 16th, 2024.

The iOS phone app did show 6x,xxx (I do not recall the exact number now) steps on March 16th, but when I logged in to the website and looked at the dashboard, I only walked 17,629 steps that day.  After restarting the app and Fitbit now the March 16th date also shows that 17,629 total.

I have also noticed on many occasions lately (including this very moment), my Fitbit is showing ~10,400 steps, but the app and dashboard show 11,180.  My daily 10k step goal achievement notification went off when I was only at around 9k steps today, and this has happened a lot lately.

Something seems to be broken, and I suspect this is not a 'me' issue, but a problem with data processing or a change in the app after a recent update.  Even though I'm Fitbit Premium, I do not see a way to contact support for help in a direct and clear way, so I am posting this here to see if anyone else has similar issues of late.

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0