Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard and App are not syncing the same information

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My dashboard online is showing the correct information for my day however my sense and my app are not. Specifically  my active zone minutes. My sense and app only show 20 mins however the dashboard is showing my 45 active minutes that I did today. 

My coach is seeing the 45 mins as well, and I was trying to meet a challenge in my program. 

My guided program is also not updating with my steps or active minutes as well 

Super frustrating, especially for my challenges. 

Anyone have this problem ???

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Th difference is "Active Minutes" vs "Active Zone Minutes" commonly shortened to "Zone Minutes".  Most trackers and the associated phone app have changed to to Active Zone Minutes, but the fitbit.com dashboard is still showing the previous Active Minutes.  With the change to Active Zone Minutes, they are generally harder to earn than Active Minutes.  I don't know about Coach.

See What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device? 

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Th difference is "Active Minutes" vs "Active Zone Minutes" commonly shortened to "Zone Minutes".  Most trackers and the associated phone app have changed to to Active Zone Minutes, but the fitbit.com dashboard is still showing the previous Active Minutes.  With the change to Active Zone Minutes, they are generally harder to earn than Active Minutes.  I don't know about Coach.

See What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device? 

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer