Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deezer Music Expired message appearing on Sense Fit Bit device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I have owned the Fit Bit Sense since December 2021. I have been using the Deezer app on this and it has been working absolutely fine up until yesterday. When I select the Deezer app I now get a message Deezer Music Expired - Refresh by connecting to a saved Wi-Fi network.

So I checked the app on my phone - and clicked on Media option to select Deezer - and I get a message come up saying Sense hasn't been able to verify your subscription for several days (this is false - it worked last Friday). Please double check WiFi Settings and place on a charger.

So I do that - I am able to show a successful connection but when I go back and try again I get the same errors.

I have reset the Fit Bit device and restarted my phone. Not sure what else I can do ? I have verfied Deezer app is working correctly on my phone, car and laptop so no issues with Deezer itself.

I have logged a chat with support but all they have done is collect screenshots of the issue and referred it to third line.

Anyone else come across this ? Any known solutions ?

Best Answer
17 REPLIES 17

Im having the same issue.  I have done all the reset, reinstall etc things but still no joy.

Hopefully someone has a solution?

I have also logged this with Fitbit

Cheers

Best Answer

Hello.

I'm having exactly the same problem with my Sense and Deezer. 

If someone knows the solution, please let us know. 

Regards

Best Answer

Same issue!

Best Answer

Hey Fitbit, hows about an update.  The situation has been well documented here.  It is not a Deezer issue as it runs just fine on the ipad and iphone.  It is once again a Fitbit problem.  
Thanks

Best Answer

In the Fitbit App: Go to Deezer; unlink your account “manage settings” (ellipsis, upper right corner on the Fitbit app; reactivate your account; once you’ve gone through the reactivating process- restart your watch and sync.

Best Answer

Had the same issue for the last 2 days … unlinked, tried to remind and not it just says “not activated”. Very frustrating!! 

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. Fitbit, can you update us?

Best Answer

This doesn't work.

The problem is as soon as you click on the Deezer app within the FitBit App and click unlink account, another pop up appears over this asking to you verify your wifi-settings in essence this option overides your attempt to unlink account.

I did get an email from FitBit a day ago though to acknowledge they are aware its an issue.

Best Answer

I was able to Unlink, but had to be very fast on selecting each option (took several tries):
Select Deezer > Quickly touch 3 dots in upper right > Quickly touch Unlink Account

Reactivated account, and I'm now redownloading music 🙂 

Best Answer

I think this is now fixed at Deezer/Fitbits end.  The unlinking, reseting etc didnt work, but i just tried selecting Deezer again now due to the comment here and its working for me.  

Possibly this will be fixed for all shortly

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me, thanks!  All is good and this group has been wonderful. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

very helpful thanks. have to say Deezer is by far the best music app for Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. Mine now working. Trick was to just be fastest finger when unlinking worked after a few attempts 

Best Answer

Mine is still not working. It will not link to the watch even though I've bypassed the other issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried it but made no difference for me. Still not working

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue.

Thanks for this advice:

In the Fitbit App: Go to Deezer; unlink your account “manage settings” (ellipsis, upper right corner on the Fitbit app; reactivate your account; once you’ve gone through the reactivating process- restart your watch and sync.

Has worked for me. As mentioned, you just have to be quick on the unlink before the error message pops up. Don't forget the restart and re-sync post-reactivation, or a combination of.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally was able to unlink my account as described here.  You really do have to be quick.  After trying it over and over again I was finally successful and now everything is working again.  Thanks so much for the tip.

Best Answer