Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointment

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Now on my 4th Fitbit. My last was the Ionic which overheated and stopped working. I threw it away and lost out after finding it that it was recalled. I ordered a Sense which I’ve had for a bit over a year and have had continuing problems with. Biggest problem is that it will not stay connected for messages and phone calls. Have many times uninstalled apps and reinstalled app, unpaired and re-paired to Bluetooth, disconnected controls and reconnected controls. Sometimes but not often will connect and work for a short time and then again loose connection. Getting feed up with it, think I’m getting close to being done with Fitbit products.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Frank-Realtor - the issue of not staying synced can be a phone setting. Verify that battery optimization is not shutting down Bluetooth or the Fitbit App.

However in the latest release of the Fitbit App there is a bug which can stop messages coming to the watch.

Often restarting both watch and phone improves syncing.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Frank-Realtor-  update: it would seem from the good feedback of people in the forums that those who can install the Fitbit App 3.65 version can resolve the not getting notifications problem in the previous release.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes