Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I return the Sense and bands for a replacement?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got a sense for Christmas, it's no charging so am able to send it back. In the email I received it had a link for how to remove the band....this makes me think the straps don't go back?? 
Has anyone returned theirs? What did you send back? 
thanks 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@BexDuffy, when they send a replacement, it will be only the watch itself, so you should keep the bands before returning the old one.

Best Answer

Hi @BexDuffy. Welcome to the Community Forums. @USAF-Larry, thanks for your great help.

@BexDuffy, thanks for the information provided. Let me explain that depending on the case our team will require you to send only your watch or the rest of the accessories. It seems our Support team is helping you via email and my best advice is to reply back to their last email so they can provide you with more details about the return process.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.
I did reply to the email with my questions but got no reply.
I figure as there were instructions for taking off the band that is what I should do.

I sent the rest today, so fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @BexDuffy. It's great to see you here again.

You're welcome. I'm sorry you didn't receive a reply from our team and thanks for following the instructions you received about the return process. Be sure that your case is on good hands and they'll continue helping to get you back on track. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to let me know.

Hope to see you around more often.

Best Answer
0 Votes