Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Sense have a wheelchair setting?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to see FitBit develop a wheelchair setting for the FitBit Sense.  I am wheelchair bound, but I do occasionally use a walker.  My FitBit is registering steps despite my inability to walk.  But, there should be a way to track movement of pushing the wheelchair.  I had an Apple Watch, and it had a wheelchair setting.  But, I gave it up for the Sense because the battery life on the Apple Watch was terrible.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You raise a good point, @rblaize . This setting is not currently available but you can add your vote to the suggestion in the Feature Suggestion forum. Tap here.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You raise a good point, @rblaize . This setting is not currently available but you can add your vote to the suggestion in the Feature Suggestion forum. Tap here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing the link. I will leave a vote. I agree that the battery life on the Apple Watch is terrible. Indeed, it's an exciting idea to make such a wheelchair. But I think that the price will be increased several times for such function. Nowadays the market of scooterchairs has greatly improved the range of offered goods. I remember how difficult it was 15 years ago to find a suitable wheelchair for my grandfather. Fortunately, models are equipped with an electric motor and allow a person to move independently without much effort.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes