Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Sense record core or skin temp?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, have I read the info wrong from the features? Does the fitbit sense record our core temp as well as skin temp? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @KJA41 and welcome to the Help forum.  A core temperature must be measured with a forehead, ear, temporal, or other type of thermometer that measures core temperature.  Then you log it.  This Help article explains more.  How can Fitbit help me track my temperature?  The Health Metrics tile reports variation from your baseline skin temperature.  You need to wear it for three days to establish that baseline.  Then you see the variation in the Health Metrics graph.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @KJA41 and welcome to the Help forum.  A core temperature must be measured with a forehead, ear, temporal, or other type of thermometer that measures core temperature.  Then you log it.  This Help article explains more.  How can Fitbit help me track my temperature?  The Health Metrics tile reports variation from your baseline skin temperature.  You need to wear it for three days to establish that baseline.  Then you see the variation in the Health Metrics graph.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer