Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Less steps to obtaining ECG results

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm in a situation where I am running the 30 second ECG on some regular basis.

The steps I am doing to do an ECG are:

1. Run the ECG app on the Sense
  2. Run the Fitbit app
  3. Click on the Discover button
  4. Select the Heart Rhythm Assessment report
  5. Click the View Results button
  6. Click the report that I want
  7. Click the "Export a PDF for your doctor
  8. Click the "Got It" button (optional)
  9. Click the "View" button when the Notification appears
  10. Click the "Download PDF" button
  11. Open an Android File Manager
  12. Navigate to the Download folder
  13. Open the PDF

This seems horrendously excessive. Is there any way that is much shorter?

Step 9 goes to a screen that is nearly all wasted space. There's a tiny "suggestive" preview image, less than 1 sq inch in size that doesn't seem to serve much purpose. Why can't the app just show the chart and let me zoom in and examine it? I would think that, at least by step 5, I'd be able to see the chart and then, if desired, send it to a PDF.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @mbratch. Welcome on board.

Thanks for your thorough feedback about the ECG app. I understand how you're feeling about this process and how helpful it'd be to get your results in less time or with less steps to follow. Our team always takes the feedback shared in the Community to improve our features and make Fitbit more useful for you. I'd encourage you to share this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so it can get the attention of our developers and they can track this request over time. To learn more about this board, see our FAQs.

See you around.

Best Answer

Hello @LizzyFitbit . Thank you for the reply. When I made my post, I wasn't sure if there was already a better method to what I was trying to achieve. Thus, I wasn't sure if I should post it as a feature request. I shall do that now.

Best Answer

Hi @mbratch. It's good to see you again.

You're welcome, thanks to you for reviewing the information shared in my post. I'm sure our development team will take your idea into consideration to improve Fitbit experience with your Sense and its features. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to let me know.

In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you share your story, find some fitness tips and receiving encouragement from other members to achieve your goals.

Have a good day.

Best Answer