Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECG App disappeared on Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am in the UK.

Up until New Year's Day I had access to the ECG app on my Sense.  I have just gone to use it, and it is no longer on my device.

Has this app been made unavailable to the UK for any reason?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @LMugz, welcome to the Community Forums. @Sleepstageless, it's good to see you here in the forums.

@LMugz, thanks for bringing this to my attention. This is odd as the ECG app continues being available for United Kingdom. Just to confirm, is the Fitbit app updated on your phone? Could you verify if the location set in your profile is correct?

In the meantime, I'd recommend to log out from the Fitbit app, force quit the Fitbit app, reboot your phone, open the Fitbit app, log back in to your account and try installing the ECG app to your Sense one more time.

@Sleepstageless, thanks for sharing that information. As you know the ECG app isn't available in New Zealand and that's the reason why it cannot be found in the App Gallery. I understand how much you'd like to use this app and be sure that our team will work to improve our devices based on our members feedback.

Look forward to your response.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Just checked mine, I had ECG App on my new sense the other day and it’s gone now too, not that I could use it as it’s unavailable in New  Zealand yet as I found out after purchasing ;-(

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LMugz, welcome to the Community Forums. @Sleepstageless, it's good to see you here in the forums.

@LMugz, thanks for bringing this to my attention. This is odd as the ECG app continues being available for United Kingdom. Just to confirm, is the Fitbit app updated on your phone? Could you verify if the location set in your profile is correct?

In the meantime, I'd recommend to log out from the Fitbit app, force quit the Fitbit app, reboot your phone, open the Fitbit app, log back in to your account and try installing the ECG app to your Sense one more time.

@Sleepstageless, thanks for sharing that information. As you know the ECG app isn't available in New Zealand and that's the reason why it cannot be found in the App Gallery. I understand how much you'd like to use this app and be sure that our team will work to improve our devices based on our members feedback.

Look forward to your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes