Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECG app not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey all,

I just received my Fitbit sense and when I try to make a ECG (after installing the app on my watch) I press on the app icon on my watch and then the announcement comes up to go to the Fitbit app on my phone which I go do and I read all the instructions. But the app on the watch just auto close and doesn't make a ECG. I read all the help topic, I am running on the latest firmware, reinstalled the app on my watch,I checked my location on availability (Netherlands)and the ECG function is supported in my country. I am out of ideas does anyone have another suggestion 

Tnx in advance

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I contacted customer support and we went through certain steps and the step that made it work was the following:

Force quit or stop the app, refresh Bluetooth on your phone and open the Fitbit app again. To do so, go to your phone's settings > App or Apps manager > Look for Fitbit > Force Stop.

And turn Bluetooth off and back on and it should work again 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

I just got mine today, charged it... everything works but the ECG. Did everything it says to do... still won'twork. I'm in the United States.

Best Answer

I contacted customer support and we went through certain steps and the step that made it work was the following:

Force quit or stop the app, refresh Bluetooth on your phone and open the Fitbit app again. To do so, go to your phone's settings > App or Apps manager > Look for Fitbit > Force Stop.

And turn Bluetooth off and back on and it should work again 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing! Just bought a charge 5 specifically for this feature and it wouldn't work.  I followed your steps and it worked immediately.  

Appreciate you sharing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Masxter, just tried the above and ECG is working for me now

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with the EKG not working. I can not find “force stop” or stop under settings. I have an IPhone Max. Can anyone help me out?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has worked for me too.

Thank you for posting this, as it has really helped me sort the issue out without taking too long or any customer service calls.

Hugely  appreciate.

Andy 👍🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!  Got it working again with your advice!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to fix this issue in the Mobile App by going to my profile in settings -> Health Assessments -> Heart Rhythm.  Android with a Charge 5.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the help. Worked in seconds.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me.  Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked! Thank you!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes