Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDA scan always says something still wrong when placing palm on sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit sense always vibrates twice when placing palm on Fitbit sense for eda scan followed by an error that something went wrong. I have only got it to work once out of at least 30 tries.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit community.

How are you placing your hand over the Sense? I've only had an issue with an EDA Scan once. I place the Sense right in the little of my right hand (I wear it on my left wrist) and no fingers are touching the Sense. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried quick scan or guided along with various placement of palm over the display from heel of palm to part fingers and palm, cupping shape vs flat palm, and tight pressure vs loose on the display. Also tried adjusting location of watch to the strap is tighter or looser. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Kind of a dumb question but I gotta ask, there's no case or plastic cover on the edges right? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No case, stock band. I've had the unit for 3 days and just attempted a factory reset to see if that helped but same result

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hope you get it working. It's one thing to not use a feature because you choose not to but it's another to not use it because you can't. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you solve the problem with the EDA, mine is the same, the November 22 update made it even worse thanks mick

Best Answer
0 Votes