Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDA scan undetectable on Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time I hold the palm of my hand over my Sense to take a EDA scan it says my HRV is undetectable. I've already done a factory reset and created a new Fitbit account with my other email address. Now I'm getting stress and some sleep scores but this watch is just buggy. Pixel 4 XL with Fitbit Google Assistant update.

BW
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

i have a pixel 4 (not XL though) and the same exact thing is happening.  i uninstalled and reinstalled the app, set all permissions to active, and even doing a guided breathing session the sense picked up my heart rate just fine - which didn't happen during the EDA scan - but the app said there was no heart rate recorded.  

also, all morning anything in the mindfulness section of the app, when i tried to open it, kept crashing on my phone.  checked for updates multiple times but there have been none.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah only thing I know is to keep waiting for updates. Seems like a half baked watch to me. My next smart watch probably won't be a Fitbit unless this one starts actually working as intended pretty quickly. Makes me wish I kept my Active Watch 2. The speaker on that watch was so much louder and could make and take calls. Along with most all the same things the Sense does, but was cheaper. Oh well.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
BW
Best Answer