Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibit Pay in Canada

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm living in Canada and I've tried to use Fitbit Pay. However, I noticed that they are missing major banks in Canada such as TD, BMO, CIBC, etc. I'm wondering when more popular financial institutions will be added.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @YGLee and welcome to the Community.  Individual banks make that decision.  My major US bank doesn't participate.  I asked about Fitbit Pay through my bank's messaging system.  They politely answered that they aren't interested in participating.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @YGLee and welcome to the Community.  Individual banks make that decision.  My major US bank doesn't participate.  I asked about Fitbit Pay through my bank's messaging system.  They politely answered that they aren't interested in participating.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the reply. Then, do you think the users should raise the voice
toward the bank? I think that Fitbit marketing team should work harder
because it is one of major features but useless. It is weird as one of
Google family, it is disappointing.

Thanks
Best Answer

Thanks for the reply. Then, do you think the users should raise the voice toward the bank? I think that Fitbit marketing team should work harder because it is one of major features but useless. It is weird as one of Google family, it is disappointing.

Best Answer

@YGLee   Yes, I think that users should contact their individual banks.  I don't think that Google's acquisition of Fitbit has anything to do with a bank's decision making, though.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Google Pay also doesn't work with TD lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @YGLee & @BobPanna, the Canadian list is only a little shorter than the UK list. I opened an account with "Starling" (A high-tech disrupting startup bank) and use it for my daily outgoings topping up from my regular account when needed. I'm not familiar with the Canadian banks listed but one may offer you a similar option.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes