Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App very slow after April 2024 update

My app updated and is now very unresponsive, to the point it is useless.

why do you update to utter crap.

I click back and then after about 30secs it goes back, if you exercise and then want to see how you did, it is sooo sloooow to respond that it actually freezes, who has the patience to wait 83 secs for something to respond , that’s if it does respond at all.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Same here! Mine keeps freezing. I’ve turned it off and back on today multiple times with no luck of fixing it. Not sure what to do, so searching the forum for solutions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn’t think these “updates” could get any worse. I was wrong. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe an update is my problem too! A couple of weeks ago the screen is just black. Everything seems to work, but the screen. When I push the button I see a hint of the screen in a blink before it's black. From what I can see in that less than a millimillisecond, it looks like the screen ("under" the black") is stuck on "exercise". But I can't see it, but it looks like the red color. How can I get the screen on, it just shuts down. I don't know if it's frozen on exercise either, but I only see a hint of the exercise screen. I've tried to drain out the battery and fully charge it too, several times. I'm so scared it's broken, and I even see it works.. 🙄 REALLY annoying! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mkristine  ,

Maybe your watch needs resetting rather than draining the battery 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

What? It's not draining the battery? The screen is black.

Edit - because I said I drained the battery and then charging it? It was to turn the watch off, that's my only way to turn it off when I can't see the screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Plus I can't reset it by holding the button in til the logo shows, when the logo won't show on a black screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes