Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Pay not connecting to Fitbit Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello my Fitbit sense doesnt connect when I try to pay with "FitbitPay". 

Everytime it says thet it cant connect to the card...

Can someone help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

This was posted by a Fitbit Moderator:

"Fitbit Pay is enabled for the top banks in the US and 200+ banks internationally in 27+ countries. We’re always expanding our bank partnerships that support Fitbit Pay. View our complete list of supported banks at www.fitbit.com/fitbit-pay/banks.

If you don’t see your bank on the list, you can contact your bank in a private communication or on social media and tell them that you want to use Fitbit Pay to make contactless payments from your Fitbit device. Ask your bank to see www.fitbit.com/fitbit-pay. Note: It’s up to your bank to decide if they want to support Fitbit Pay."

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Bank is supported but it still wont connect.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Odyssey13 Thanks for the information shared. 

@Reiner.K Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

In order to provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting, please reply to the following questions: 

- From which bank is your card?

- Have you used it before and paid successfully?

In the meantime, I'd like you to make sure this procedure was followed to add a card to Fitbit Pay. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I use the "BW Bank Visa Card" and I can pay with the card but not with the Watch.

(P.S I am from Germany if someting is not the same as in the US)

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Reiner.K Thank you for getting back. 

In this case, it's recommended that you double check with your bank that you're able to use this card in other devices such as adding it to Fitbit Sense and paying with it. 

If you have double checked this information, let's restart your Sense, reboot your phone, remove the card and add it back. After this, continue monitoring its functionality. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer