Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I have used the Fitbit Sense in less than 24 hours and experienced my first issue with the watch. The Bluetooth was connected to my phone  and all of a sudden the connection dropped. Now, I cant connect to Bluetooth to my phone.  I have tried everything as advised on this board and did not resolve the issue.

Please advise. 

Thanks,

Chico

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

Reported this to get a Mods attention

I spoke throug chat with a "rose" for over a half hour troubleshooting

Best Answer
0 Votes

Keep me posted if you find a resolution 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Just got my Sense today setup pretty fast but it keeps disconnecting. It's very very frustrating. 
Along with the band that was tearing appart my expectations (it's either too tight or too lose) and i can't freackin' click that virtual button at all. I'm sooo sooo disappointed. I'll keep it for review for 5 days and after I reconsider to return the piece. My Versa (1) rocks!

Best Answer

Yeah, the Bluetooth has been pretty spotty for me too. My Bluetooth just completely stopped working a little bit ago. I had trouble connecting my ear buds at first. Then once I had them connected, I was unable to connect them to the Spotify app. I was able to connect to my Alexa Echos through the Spotify app though. Now I can't connect anything to the Spotify app because I get an error message that says 'Bluetooth not in range' even though I'm sitting right next to my ear buds and Alexa. I also can't use the 'Find my phone' function. Yesterday, it wasn't connecting to my phone at all with that feature. When I would click 'Find my phone', I actually would hear the alarm go off in my next door neighbor's apartment. This morning I finally got it to connect to my phone. But now none of the Bluetooth functionality is working. Pretty shotty experience so far. 

Best Answer

I am in the same boat as you. Less than 24 hours with my new Fitbit I got myself for Black Friday the bluetooth connectivity is wack. It seems very glitchy. I just finished a workout paired to my bluetooth headphones using Deezer and it wouldn't let me change to next song without exiting my workout?!?!? It also goes to the always on display mode clock option when I have a delay set for 20 seconds and while I am in the watch in itself! It seems like it doesn't to the motion correction on my wrisit either! I am going to give it a couple of days but if does the same, I'll return it for the Versa 3. 

Best Answer

I got my sense on Christmas. I am having the same issue. Did yours ever get resolved?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you resolve your issue?  I am having problems with it disconnecting.  I especially can’t get the controls to connect. 

Best Answer

I have the same issue  ,have connection fir no longer then a few minutes then I lose Bluetooth connection even though I’m right beside it

Best Answer

Same boat here. Just gone mine yesterday and keep losing connection even though my phone is next to me at my desk. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having this same issue. Did you ever find a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes
If I only used one device it works
If I have Fitbit on 2 devices have issue with Bluetooth

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I am constantly having to do the Bluetooth setup notifications over and over again and I'm so frustrated. Can someone please help me with why this is constantly happening??

Thank you Shannon 

Best Answer

Hi. Thanks for sharing this insight.  I was having the same issue. Disabled Bluetooth Sense connection on my iPad and then was able to connect on my phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this issue ever been sorted.?

Its so bad in mine its getting near bin time.

How can such an expensive item be so bad ?

Does anyone have bluetooth working properly ?

What version bluetooth is it capable of ?

I mean bluetooth is its basic function

Perhaps Google will sort it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Every update kicks out my bluetooth connection. I uninstall, reinstall, turn off bt, on bt, spin in circles and pull out my hair and it still does not connect then sense controls!! Renders the phone/msg useless

Best Answer
Yes I got it fixed but I have to reconnect it several times a week. I will
look for the email I received from another user which helped me. When I
find it I'll forward it to you. Shannon
Best Answer
0 Votes