Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense not vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit will not vibrate at all. I get the notifications about step reminders and meeting my goal, but it will not vibrate. I tried restarting it and it does not work still. I have an iPhone 11 but I don't think that's the issue. I know sometimes getting texts won't vibrate because of the iOs, but it seems like the vibrating is a hardware issue. I keep my Fitbit charged and within 30ft of my phone and constantly sync it. I've also tried deleted the device in the app and re-adding it. Nothing seems to work!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Swipe from left edge to right on the watch to get to quick settings,

Grey out Do not disturb mode and sleep mode, first and second icons top row and Always on first bottom row and turn on wrist action mode, middle bottom row.

Quick settingsQuick settings

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Check the quick settings my sense had the correct quick settings yet I do not receive the vibrating notifications including the Fit bit app hourly reminder to move

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sense vibrate is VERY weak and even more so with lower battery levels.

So first fully charge the watch.

Next swipe to the left and find the Timer app, set a 10 second countdown and see if it vibrates.

If not please restart both the watch and phone and check the watch is syncing with the phone.

Repeat the timer test.

If the watch is faulty it will need replacing.

Probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly in case there is another option.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer