Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense Sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had the versa 2 and lost it. Got the sense and it does not track my sleep to well thinking of switching brands all together. I am active so my heart rate is normally in low 50s. I know I sleeping more than 2 hours yet for the last 2 weeks since I received it is not tracking or telling me.sleep stages  don't exist. I just don't understand why and getting tired  general with the whole fitbit craze.. Honestly I think the sensors need to be better. This is, frustrtating and for the price need I say more. l

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Barry1223  - it won't show sleep stages if you don't have more than 3 hours uninterrupted sleep.

They normally produce good results.

If you have tattoos it may be a problem measuring heart rate however and you need to wear it where there aren't any, perhaps the other arm. 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ive noticed this also. But sometimes I can manually put in approximate bedtime and wake up and it will give you the sleep data.    

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Grandmalyn and @Barry1223 you may be interested in this article How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? which provides background and advice.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not found this page to be helpful. Hoping to hear other fixes that have been successful?

Best Answer
0 Votes