Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense Stolen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else had their Fitbit stolen? Does Fitbit replace stolen devices? 

I talked to customer service, and they said I would receive an email within a day, but I am worried I will have to buy a new one. 

I've heard of people having them replaced in the past, and I had an old Fitbit device replaced when it stopped working, but I wasn't sure if they will for stolen ones. 

Thank you in advance for any and all replies! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @MarieWhite  you can read the warranty information here - click to go there. There isn't anything that covers a lost or stolen Fitbit. You file a police report on the incident? Fitbit may have helped people who lost or had their devices stolen in the past, but I haven't seen it on the forums in years. When a device is under warranty and it has a hardware problem, Fitbit can help. If stolen or lost, it's not something that Fitbit has control over. See if your homeowner's or rental insurance would cover it.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @MarieWhite  you can read the warranty information here - click to go there. There isn't anything that covers a lost or stolen Fitbit. You file a police report on the incident? Fitbit may have helped people who lost or had their devices stolen in the past, but I haven't seen it on the forums in years. When a device is under warranty and it has a hardware problem, Fitbit can help. If stolen or lost, it's not something that Fitbit has control over. See if your homeowner's or rental insurance would cover it.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer